Download Filter

[1億あったらなにする?]
Aramir
Hello,

It would be nice if the type of notecharts was displayed on the download page ( https://projectdxxx.me/download ). This way people could search specifically for AC maps / AC FT maps / DIVA maps. Maybe even implement a filter option to display only desired type of map.
作成日時:2016-07-12 21:31:47 更新日時:2016-07-12 21:31:47
A wild non japanese player appears !

Re: Download Filter

[アリア]
KuMikuPa
Sorry if i got you wrong or else, but...

You can actually see the type of notechart used in score, check the color of frame that this score have on download page - yellow for ACFT (6keys), blue for AC (4keys) and white for 10 keys or not tagged score. Mostly people put appropriate tag to show it.

But yeah, it would be nice to see it without need of putting any tags.
作成日時:2016-07-14 23:41:06 更新日時:2016-07-14 23:41:35

Re: Download Filter

[1億あったらなにする?]
Aramir
Thanks for the clarification KuMikuPa, I've always wondered what was the colors for and couldn't find an answer. To my knowledge it is not stated anywhere on this website what colors are for .... I couldn't make any sense of it, sometimes especially beause of the white ones, sometimes they were AC, sometimes ACFT, sometimes DIVA .... Which turns my quest to find real 10 keys songs into a struggle.

<offTopic> Or maybe it's written somewhere in japanese .... BTW I know japanese will be the main language for people posting scripts and songs, but please if you can .... write a real short description in english too. It will help us non japanese speakers a lot. And also @KHCMaster, maybe ask for help when it comes to translating your website. Or just look for someone to proofread it, because I've noticed a lot of typos, weird sentence construction. And there are some sections that I can't even understand in english, for instance even after 200+hours of playI still have no idea how the "replay market" system works, what are the benefits of it. And the items .... no idea how to use them or what they're even supposed to do. And let's not even talk about the scripting challenge :/ Please let us help you </offTopic>

With that said, it would be nice to have filters similar to those "in-game" on the website. Some checkboxes to tick if you're looking specifically for AC / ACFT / DIVA.

Also, yeah it would be nice to get this tagging system somewhat automated, and corrected retroactively . Maybe by parsing the score files, and look for specific notes. Write a script that checks for presence of specific notes, if there's an arrow in the file => taged as DIVA, if there is L/R => taged as ACFT, none of that => taged as AC.

But I doubt it will ever hapen because it means parsing the whole database, and because the way PPEDitor and the taging system works. When I did notes (couples years ago), there was a "style system" in PPDEditor which allowed the user to choose wheter the song was AC or non AC (due to different "hold keys" style). So it's certainly ain't that easy as "look for specific notes in the files"... And even if it was, it would imply parsing the whole database, which would take quite sometimes (maybe an hour or so).... But maybe .... IWantToBelieve.jpg
作成日時:2016-07-15 02:03:01 更新日時:2016-07-15 04:18:29
A wild non japanese player appears !