Some thoughts on multiple targets and UI

It's not comfortable to press two/three/four targets at the same time when using controller. What it there was a some kind of help item that reduced them to one target (for example, triangle+circle+cross will be changed to circle)?
And I don't understand how to use arrows as main buttons (as was discussed here http://projectdxxx.me/forum/thread/id/32 )
And will there be an UI that looks like Arcade/Arcade FT's UI (maybe as a mod)? Is would be wonderful, for example, have a song's background and album's picture at the main menu.
Ah, and one more thing. Will there be a Mac version someday?
作成日時:2014-11-30 16:12:07 更新日時:2014-11-30 16:22:57

Re: Some thoughts on multiple targets and UI

[管理者]
KHCmaster
> It's not comfortable to press two/three/four targets at the same time when using controller. What it there was a some kind of help item that reduced them to one target (for example, triangle+circle+cross will be changed to circle)?

You should use ac controller or keyboard, normal game pad is not suitable.

> And I don't understand how to use arrows as main buttons (as was discussed here http://projectdxxx.me/forum/thread/id/32 )

This is difficult for compatibility.

> And will there be an UI that looks like Arcade/Arcade FT's UI (maybe as a mod)? Is would be wonderful, for example, have a song's background and album's picture at the main menu.

I think it is hassle to prepare song's background.
And, I don't want to create AC clone.

> Ah, and one more thing. Will there be a Mac version someday?
If I can get Mac environment...
作成日時:2014-11-30 17:28:56 更新日時:2014-11-30 17:28:56
FlowScript講座をフォーラムを使って開講中です。

[アリア]
KuMikuPa
Actually, it is possible to use controller for AC-styled (4 buttons) scores at least. I used to play like this. With right middle finger I click on ○, right index finger on × , the left middle finger on △ and the left index finger on □. This allows you to press two/three/four targets at once. It is a little weird configurations, so keyboard is better.
About UI... Master said that he have a plan for changing UI (like a mod), but there is no time to work for it (here forum_thread/206). Now you can only chage it by yorself, all necessary pictures is in KHC/PPD/img/default. I am trying to do this too. Here is my progress yet:

PS: Oh, i late w
PPS: For songs background...
Find necessary picture, change it to 1564*880, change name to thumb.png, put it in song folder and ta-da!
作成日時:2014-11-30 17:38:38 更新日時:2014-11-30 18:13:17

削除済み

削除済み
作成日時:2014-11-30 20:31:11 更新日時:2014-12-03 22:31:18

Thank you for answers. :)

Hm... I created some backgrounds. On 1280*720 they smaller than game window and don't cover all the screen (and lower part do not fits).
On 1564*880 it don't fits (only upper part sits perfectly).
So which resolution can I try to use to make it perfectly fit? And which aspect ratio PPD uses?
作成日時:2014-12-03 22:37:08 更新日時:2014-12-03 22:37:08

[アリア]
KuMikuPa
Well, it seems screen resolution and game window size are important here. I can't say which is good for you. You can make the picture bigger and test it.
For my 1600x900 game's window 1564*880 fits good, but when i go to full screen (1920x1080), the upper part doesn't fit perfect, so...
作成日時:2014-12-04 19:03:09 更新日時:2014-12-04 19:03:09

> It's not comfortable to press two/three/four targets at the same time when using controller. What it there was a some kind of help item that reduced them to one target (for example, triangle+circle+cross will be changed to circle)?

I can fix this problem, i use ps2 controller
the program u need is : X-padder

by using this program, u can use D-pad to press circle, cross, triangle and square
You can also set one button on controller to press 4 buttons : circle, cross, triangle and square, it works for 3,2,1 buttons too ( i set L2 and R2 button to press 4 buttons)

it doesn't work well like ac controller, but u don't feel upset anymore when it comes

the only problem i have when i use ps controller is sometimes the buttons appear closely, for example, you have a string of circle , and they appear very closely, no matter how fast u press, using D-pad and circle, cross, triangle and square buttons, it just doesn't work. I hope some day Admin can fix this
作成日時:2014-12-16 14:41:02 更新日時:2014-12-16 14:41:02