real arcade maps

KHC please do this ........so can you do real arcade maps I know mikufan01 and JKL but if you do it it could open up new possibilities like costume changes and maybe you could update it once a month with 1 or 2 songs like if you updated right now I would see STAR STORY ,updating your love list and last night good night with like 3 to 5 costumes
作成日時:2016-01-12 10:05:34 更新日時:2016-01-12 10:05:34

Re: real arcade maps

We could if he let us have the source code
作成日時:2016-02-20 15:57:29 更新日時:2016-02-20 15:57:29

Re: real arcade maps

[1億あったらなにする?]
Aramir
Won't happen for obvious legal reasons... And topics about Arcade maps are not really appreciated on the forum for the very same reasons.... Moreover costume changes ? You know the background movies you see during gameplay are movies ... actual mp4/avi files, you can't alter them to change costume. You can replace them by other movie files with different costumes if you like but that's it.
So yeah it's a taboo subject. With that said I think you can find what you wish for with a few google research maybe try "PPD Arcade Version" for instance, or "PPD JohnnyKLawliet" .... Just saying

That's the very same reason you have the website doesn't provide a direct link to download video/songs. Legal stuff

About the source code ... I don't think it's a good idea to go open-source as KHCMaster maintains the game all alone on his free time. And I think there is not enough developer around here to maintain the game open source and secure. Cause if it goes open source, anyone with basic programming skill would be able to upload fake scores and boost their account.... But I do think KHC needs to find someone to help him ( *wave at his direction* I might help you on that ), someone he can trust.
作成日時:2016-07-12 21:28:33 更新日時:2016-07-12 21:57:35
A wild non japanese player appears !