Deal with multiple targets with ps controller

i use ps2 controller
the program u need is : X-padder

by using this program, u can use D-pad to press circle, cross, triangle and square

for example, i set my D-pad to press " A,S,W,D " ( first u need to set A is square, S is cross, D is circle, W is triangle by using KeyConfiger.exe ) then i use left analog to set " up down left right"

You can also set one button on controller to press 4 buttons : circle, cross, triangle and square, it works for 3,2,1,slider buttons too,
for example : i set L2 and R2 button to press 4 buttons, now i can press L2 or R2 when 4,3,2,1 buttons or slider appear)

it doesn't work well like ac controller, but u don't feel upset anymore when it comes

the only problem i have when i use ps controller is sometimes the buttons appear closely, for example, you have a string of circle , and they appear very closely, no matter how fast u press, using D-pad and circle, cross, triangle and square buttons, it just doesn't work. I hope some day Admin can fix this

Sorry for my bad English, i hope it can help you
作成日時:2014-12-16 14:49:20 更新日時:2014-12-19 13:34:40

Re: [SOLVED] How to use ps controller to play PPD ( use D-pad, deal with multiple targets )

[PPDセミプロ]
Akatsuki
It does this because even if you use a program to assign buttons to keys, it counts the button set and the controller's assigned button as one, so unless you can press that button and release faster than the string of notes, there is nothing to help at the moment.
作成日時:2017-05-27 08:33:14 更新日時:2017-05-27 08:33:14

Re: [SOLVED] How to use ps controller to play PPD ( use D-pad, deal with multiple targets )

I got around this overlap by using AutoHotkey. It's coded so that if X is already pressed and you press Down(or vice versa), it will release the S key on your keyboard before pressing it again. It happens immediately so it's like you have two different inputs instead of one.
作成日時:2017-06-04 11:31:25 更新日時:2017-06-04 11:31:25

@M How to use AutoHotKey operation?
please help!
My English is too bed!
thanks!
作成日時:2017-11-07 17:16:07 更新日時:2017-11-07 17:16:07