Where's save data ?

Hi, I reinstalled the game with the last update, because some dll file had problem, and now, I lost all my scoring data...

So, I think there's no way to recover it, but where are the save data, and can you, in a next udpate, change this directory to not delete it by reinstalling the game ?

Thanks. (And thanks for the Slider Update.)
作成日時:2014-03-17 23:30:20 更新日時:2014-03-17 23:30:20

Re: Where's save data ?

[管理者]
KHCmaster
PPD.db has local song data and local result.
If you reinstall PPD to the same directory, results will be the same as before.
作成日時:2014-03-18 00:08:03 更新日時:2014-03-18 00:08:03
FlowScript講座をフォーラムを使って開講中です。

I see... so, because just by reinstaling, the game not works, I deleted a lot of files... so now I know... it's lost... well, thanks for the advice ^^'

But, some of my results are still here... Don't know why, this is so strange O_0

EDIT :
Oh !
Now I know !
PPD.db update when the game is open, so he just erased my results of score already isntalled, and then I reisntalled the other scores, they have their results...

Damn, so tht mean i've lsot my previous results, and I still have my "useless" results... Great :/

For noàw, I remeber what I have Perfect, Standard, Great or Excellent, so is there a way to edit the file to reate wrong results, jsut to have the Perfect, Standard, ect... icons in the selection ?
作成日時:2014-03-18 00:23:33 更新日時:2014-03-18 00:30:34

So, I looked inside, and I see where's the problem...

In fact, the game created a new ID for each of my pre-isntalled song. For exemple, the score with ID 447, is now the score with ID ~600, so my result is still in the results table, but with the old ID...

damn :/ I think I haven't any other sollution than editing ID of my score table... one by one... -_-'
Or maybe if I delete all entries of ScoreTable, it will re-create the table with the correct value, like it did for my other songs.

So I'll try that :

Unistalling all my Songs folder, delete all entries of ScoreTable, launch the game, close, isntall all the songs, and then launch the game again...
Let's try :)
作成日時:2014-03-18 00:45:29 更新日時:2014-03-18 00:47:26